Do you experience long term pain ? Live with Arthritis?
Would you like help and support to manage your pain/condition?
Would you like to meet others in the same situation, in a relaxed environment ?
Then come along to our group at St Peter's Church, Kells Lane, Low Fell
- We can share current information, research and advise you on how to successfully manage your pain long term
- Guest speakers too !
- Up-to-date information and resources
- Learn how to manage pain with out having to over rely on medication
- Meet others with long term pain and chat in a relaxed setting with a cuppa !!
- Come along and meet us – You’ll feel better for it !
In July we welcome Amy Duguid - Rheumatology Physio - however exercises will benefit most people.
ALL ARE WELCOME - NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF ARTHRITIS YOU HAVE